Cyprus Car rent Summer prices:
General Car Hire Information for CyprusCar rental is extremely popular in Cyprus since public transportation is not always available to or from villages or other places of interest. Motorways connect the major cities Nicosia (Lefkosia), Limassol (Lemesos), Larnaka and Pafos. The majority of the villages and other places of interest can be reached by asphalt road. If you plan to go off-road you will have to rent a 4-wheel drive car or a jeep. Car rental companies in Cyprus are present in major towns and at the airports. Many car rentals have a website where you can book your car online and have it delivered at a location of your convenience. Right-hand drivind advices
- Oncoming traffic is seen coming from the left.
- Left-turning traffic must cross oncoming traffic.
- Most traffic signs facing motorists are on the right-hand side of the road.
- Traffic on roundabouts (traffic circles or rotaries) goes anticlockwise (counter-clockwise).
- Pedestrians crossing a two-way road should first look for traffic from their left.
About our cyprus car rental company
Car hire cyprus company in paphos
Our Car hire cyprus company can provide you the means to explore this beautiful island of the Goddess of "Love & Beauty" "Aphrodite" and the ultimate travel experience through 5 thousand years of history and civilisation. Lakis Anthimou Cyprus Car Rentals is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of customer service possible and the best value for money available. See our special offers on Cyprus Car Rentals to see how much more you can save. Lakis Anthimou Cyprus Car Rentals include not only luxury cars for maximum comfort but great cheap cars if you are on a budget.